We’re Here to Listen and Help!
Please don’t ever hesitate to reach out to Gary’s campaign office with questions about the campaign (events, block walking, yard signs, volunteering, events, etc…). You can give us a call or send us an email. We respond to all district residents!
If you need to ask questions about legislation or ongoing policy issues, set up a call or meeting, send an invitation, register a stance on a bill, or need assistance with a state agency, department, board, law, or any other state issue – please contact Gary’s state offices in New Boston or in Austin.
Note: Please remember that campaign business must be kept separate from state business, and do not contact the state offices about anything campaign-related.
What can the state office staff help you with?
- Constituent Services – requesting help/assistance with an issue. Gary’s staff can reach out to various Government Relations folks to have someone look into any issue you’re having with a state agency, board, program, or law.
- Registering an opinion on a bill or voicing a concern. Please have the bill number of any legislation ready when you call.
- Requesting a capitol tour.
- Requesting a flag – We can arrange for a flag to be flown over the capitol in honor of a wedding, retirement, birth, memorial, celebration, etc… and send it to you.
- Requesting a resolution.
- Asking for the Representative to file a bill, change a bill, or co-sponsor a bill.
- Applying for the Texas Armed Services Scholarship Program (TASSP). [A nominee has already been chosen for TASSP 2021].
Gary VanDeaver Campaign Office
|Mailing Address||P.O. Box 866 New Boston, TX 75570|
Gary VanDeaver State Office (Austin)
|Mailing Address||P.O. Box 2910 Austin, TX 78768-2910|
|Physical Address |
|1100 Congress Avenue, Office E1.304 Austin, Texas 78701|
Gary VanDeaver State Office (District)
|Address||710 James Bowie Drive|
New Boston, TX 75570
Be prepared to provide your full name, address, and phone number.
Note: If you are having an issue with something with a federal agency or program (e.g. Veterans Administration or Social Security Administration), a federal bill or law (such as any legislation before the U.S. Congress), a federal official (such as the President, U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Congressman or Senator), the U.S. military, or a US Department (such as needing help with obtaining a U.S. passport) – the state office will not be able to assist you. Please reach out to your locally elected U.S. Congressman, who is currently the Honorable Pat Fallon.
Sign up to receive updates from Rep. VanDeaver!
I’d love to keep you up to speed on what’s going on in the district.
CAMPAIGN BUSINESS ONLY
P.O. Box 866
New Boston, TX 75570